Hutt City Council


Please enter details and submit to apply

* These fields are compulsory. Please fill in.

  • Residential
  • Heavy duty
  • Extra heavy duty

  • I want Council to arrange to install a vehicle crossing.
  • I want to arrange my own contractor to install a vehicle crossing.

If the location of the crossing is not obvious or if you wish to have it wider than the standard 2.5m then please provide this information.

Council may hold, use and disclose personal information you have provided:
  • to communicate with you for Council purposes;
  • to tell you about products and services it believes may be of interest to you; and
  • to enable it to maintain its records and carry out its statutory functions.
You have the right under the Privacy Act 1993 to access, and have corrected, information held by Council, which is at 30 Laings Road, Lower Hutt 5010 – telephone 04 570 6666.
Road and Traffic | Hutt City Council, 30 Laings Road, Lower Hutt 5040 | Private Bag 31912 | | 04 570 6666

Hutt City Council | Private Bag 31912 | Lower Hutt 5040 | 04 5706666

Hutt City is the operating name of The Hutt City Council